Who wouldn’t want to be the most powerful woman in the Seven Kingdoms? When we were first introduced to Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons….*whew* who thought we would be seeing this bad ass version?
If I could trade lives with any of the women in the Seven Kingdom’s why wouldn’t I want to be a Queen, and not Cersei, she sleeps with her brother, Sansa forever needs a compass, Arya has gone of the deep edge, and everyone else are simply supporting characters.
Here’s my 10 reasons:
- She’s the Mother of Dragons.
- She has never given birth but is a mother. Yea, I want that.
- She avenges her friends death like ah boss! I mean that scene. Yea, just feed your dragons live human beings.
- Blondes have more fun.
- I’ve always wanted a cooler nickname. Just call me Khaleesi.
- She demands men to marry her. Just like that!
- Men kidnap and imprison people for her.
- Men kidnap people and catch Greyscale for her.
- She’s the rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
- Khal Drogo. No explanations needed.